Matt’s Weekly Shop Update – Nov 17 2014

This week I made a bowl blank out of epoxy and old wires I was getting rid of.  I ran out of epoxy in the process.  I had some fun stacking the 9/4 slabs with the help of my truck. I spent some time working on the upper case of the secretary.  I built the faceframe (including the scroll board) and most of the case.  I decided to modify the plans that I am working off of to include a row of drawers at the bottom. Lastly, I picked up a load of freshly sawn walnut.  I have it all stacked and drying.

Sponsors
Recent
Woodworking Projects

Walnut Dressing Vanity Build

To start things off, I’ll make the panel which will become the sides and top. While that’s sitting in the clamps, I’ll prep the material

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.