This week I finished turning the epoxy wire bowl. It turned out pretty well. There are some imperfections in it but I wasn’t expecting it to be perfect. This was more of an experiment for me. Speaking of experiments, I also made a couple of pocket notebooks. I wanted to try to make one with a wood cover. The veneer I made was a bit too thick to be folded without cracking but I learned that wetting down the wood first made it bend a bit easier. On the upper case of the secretary, I got all the dividers installed but I still have to profile the side ones. Over the weekend I spent a day in the woods gathering logs to be turned into lumber. I had a great time as always and we were able to pull about 20 logs out of the woods.
Order Chair Kits here: https://www.mattcremona.com/product-category/chair-kits What You’ll Need Sander with 120, 180, and 220 grit Sandpaper Router 5/16″ or greater roundover bit (for the front of