This week I finally changed the bearing in my table saw; something I’ve been putting off for too long. I go into a bit of detail on how I knew the bearing were bad. I also completed one of the drawers for the secretary gallery. As the winter begins, my shop time is increasing and finishing the desk is at the top of my list. Speaking of winter, we received our first snow fall which buried the slabs that I cut this week. I just have a few more cuts to make and the second log will be all gone!
I wanted aluminum ramps so they’d be lightweight and I bought some vs making them myself because after building this trailer, I just wanted to