This week kicked off my shop cleaning and reorganization initiative. I got started turning my scraps into cutting boards and I replaced the old bench that was under my tool cabinet. Although I still have a lot of scraps to get rid of, the new cabinet is much better than my old bench storage wise. I also started and completed a project that I have been wanting to do for a few years: a live face bench. I’ve had that sawmill off cut in my shop for years now so it feels great to finally give that experiment a try. I also continued putting the final touches on the secretary and it is almost ready for the big reveal.
Welcome back to our home addition/remodel series. One of the most popular questions that we have gotten throughout the build as we were installing the