It feels like another productive week. Over the weekend, Lindsay and I started working on making the flooring for the family room. We got all the boards rough ripped and planed to final thickness. I spent some time on the changing table and got most of the case joinery complete. I attached the top to the sides with half blind dovetails, the shelves are joined to the sides with a modified dado, the drawer divider and lower rail are dovetailed into the sides. I also finished assembly of the X-Carve and finally poured the rain cap for the patio fireplace.
I wanted aluminum ramps so they’d be lightweight and I bought some vs making them myself because after building this trailer, I just wanted to